Friday, December 19, 2008

Baking and the Baby Belly












Two things go hand and hand for me these days: baking sweets and being pregnant. I think the two go together well, but my family might not. The amount of sweets in our house is getting a little out of control. I guess it is a good thing that we will be visiting lots of family and friends so we can share all the goodies.
Madelyn is a big fan of sweets as well. Anytime she sees a new sweet she says, "Mommy, I like that." Even when she has no clue what she is about to eat, if it looks like chocolate she wants/likes it.

I have also included a recent belly picture by request of a friend. It is time to take another picture, but I'll wait until after Christmas when I'm sure I will have gained a few more pounds!!!










1 comment:

Lori said...

You are so cute!! Thanks for posting a picture! :) I so wish I could come over and talk about being pregnant with you. Husbands are supportive, but they just don't understand everything that comes with it. :)

Is Madelyn talking in sentences?? Caleb has started talking non-stop but I haven't gotten more than one word at a time from him. It's pretty hilarious the stuff that they catch on.

Wait, I take that back. I said "Excuse me" to him the other day and he said "Excuse me" right back. I guess that's a sentence, right? :)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker