Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st Easter Egg Hunt












Saturday Madelyn took part in her first Easter Egg Hunt at the park in Westfield. I was glad that the 0-2 year olds had their own area and eggs, because our non-aggressive child would have ended up with no eggs. Instead she came home with a whole bucket full of eggs and opened them one by one with the help of Daddy. She then neatly organized the stickers that she found inside the eggs again with the help of Daddy. Sometimes I think he is trying to mold her into a little organizer, because Mommy is pretty scatter-brained these days and our house is far from organized!

We are going to consider this egg hunt as a practice and we will be ready for the one at church next week. Madelyn did NOT want her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. She told me, "Mom, I do not like that big Peter Rabbit, I don't want a picture." She tells me about 5 times a day that she didn't like that big Peter Rabbit, I'm hoping that this fear will pass by next weekend!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker