Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Smile




Wilson is starting to be awake much more during the day and evening. He likes to kind of take cat naps during the morning. Maybe it is just me, but I seem to have been blessed with two children that don't really nap. I would call it resting or snoozing because they only sleep for about 10 minutes and then they wake up again!!




We are going on day two with Madelyn not taking any true nap so we will see how the dinner goes. Last night she fell asleep at the table before we even sat down. The problem was, she had a bite of carrot in her mouth. She wasn't too happy when Daddy had to fish that one out.




Anyway, back to the title of my post.... Wilson is now smiling!!! The books call this a "social" smile, but any smile I get from either of our kiddos brightens my day. He is also starting to coo a little bit, but Madelyn reminds me that he doesn't know how to talk yet.


No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker