Tuesday, June 30, 2009

13 lbs. and counting...




That's right! Wilson weighed in at 13 lbs. 1 oz. at his 8 week check up, the boy is growing fast. He had also grown 2 3/4 inches!! The boy even decided to roll over! He went from his front to his back. This past week has been getting better with less crying and more night sleeping. He's a tough kid to put up with the love slaps that his sister gives everyday. Today he was even lucky enough to get a soccer ball to the belly. Two year olds can more fast when they know they are going to get in trouble.

Speaking of trouble...Madelyn seems to have come into a new phase of testing Mommy and peeing her pants again. We knew this would come and it is now happening at about the 2 month mark. The potty training part I can handle, the talking back and screaming to get her way, and hair pulling, well those things aren't acceptable. We take each day, one step at a time and I am trying to read an extra book to just her and give extra hugs. Maybe my little angel, sweet gentle child will return.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I think I need to call you. We have very similar issues. :)
I think the disciplining is the most energy zapping thing. *Sigh* If I have to give yet another timeout...

Unknown said...

The nice kid will return!! We went thru the same thing! Fortunately, I hadn't potty trained yet, so we didn't have to deal with that. We did have the mean, not minding kid for a while though.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker