Monday, April 27, 2009

The Final Countdown

Madelyn at the Curious George Storytime at the zoo.





It's the final countdown!!!! We are two weeks out from our scheduled c-section for baby #2. My doctor thinks we will have a chunky monkey if the baby waits until that date to join the family and I am okay with that. Madelyn still thinks that it is a baby boy, I am thinking girl and I'm not sure but I think Brendon is feeling the girl vibe too.




The baby will come home from the hosptial with a name, but we don't really have that we can decide on just yet. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to lately. Brendon and Madelyn went to the zoo together on Saturday and Mommy had a little down time. It was a nice break before all the craziness begins.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker