Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Flashback to one year ago....






Time seems to fly these days, unless it comes down to the due date of baby #2. I thought it would be fun to look back at what our life was like one year ago today, give or take a couple days. I was amazed to see how much younger Madelyn looked and how little hair she had. She still doesn't have much hair, but it looks like a lot older compared to last year.

This year she is a very independent toddler that can even tell me, "Toot and Poodle is on a 5:00 Mommy." Yes, my child knows what time her "shows" are on TV or DV as she calls it. Sometimes 30 minutes of quiet time in front of the TV goes a long way when Daddy is traveling or I'm trying to make dinner. I guess I should be making dinner.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker