Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Little Helpers

Here are a few cute moments that we have had around our house lately.
Madelyn and the cake she made.

Notice that the mixer isn't running for this picture and that she had a new shirt on for the final product!




Wilson "helping" me fold laundry.


He is just going to finish unloading the basket before he starts to fold.

My two little cleaning kids.

Wilson learning to use the Swiffer.


I try to get my kids involved with everyday chores and activities from an early age. Sometimes I think it helps me around the house and teaches them good lessons and other times it just keeps them busy and I end up with even more mess to clean up. Either way, one on one time with a preschooler can bring a smile to my face, a tear to my eye and all sorts of sticky stuff in my kitchen.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker