Monday, September 14, 2009

1st Day of "School"







Madelyn had her first day of "school" today, aka Mom's Day Out at a local church. She has been pretty excited about going to school, but this morning she really wanted to just watch Sesame Street and hang out with Wilson. Well, that was until I got her back pack out and then she was ready to go. I was proud of myself, I didn't have any tears as I left her. I was the one that had to beg for a kiss as I dropped her off at her classroom and then she only blew me a kiss because she was already checking out the toys.

It was a little strange and quiet around our house for about 3 hours this morning. Wilson and I hung out and watched Mommy's TV shows and skipped right over the cartoons. It was nice, but I think Wilson was wondering where Madelyn was, he had a huge smile on his face when he saw her when we picked her up. She didn't even want to leave when it was time to get her, she kind of ignored me until the teacher brought her over to the door. I hope that she continues to enjoy her "school" this much, I know I will be making lots of plans for my Mommy time on the Mondays this year.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker