Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Cutie Pies



























Valerie our babysitter took some new pictures of the kids to mark Madelyn's 3rd birthday and Wilson's 9 month birthday. They are starting to look so much older and it is hard to believe that in just a couple short months Wilson will be turning ONE YEAR OLD!!!


Wilson is experimenting with walking a little bit, but still no crawling. He is determined to do it in his own time. I think he is going to walk and then figure out how to crawl! For now he is very happy following his sister around in his walker and sucking on his binky. He is now a binky lover and since he cries anytime I walk two feet away from him, the binky is a lifesaver right now. We will deal with getting rid of it later, for now we are doing just fine with it!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! Wilson's eyes are HUGE and beautiful!! And of course, Madelyn is gorgeous as always. I love the pictures. I wish I had an amazing babysitter/photographer. :)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker